Friday, January 12, 2018

Book Blogger Hop No. 118: Upcoming 2018 Titles I'm Looking Forward To Reading



Welcome to the Book Blogger Hop,
hosted by Billy @


For more information, and 
to find out the topic of next week's question, click HERE.


This Week's Question

What upcoming titles are you
looking forward to reading
 in 2018?

(Submitted  by Billy @ 



My Answer

Oh, there are quite a few of those! Lol. Since I'm  a pretty eclectic reader, I enjoy several  genres, although I must admit to a marked preference for the Young Adult genre, which, after all, is what this blog is mostly supposed to be dedicated to. 

Anyway.....here are the 2018 books I'm most excited about! I featured all of them in my "Can't Wait Wednesday" posts last year. Just click on each cover for the CWW post. (A couple of them are non-YA.)

Take it away, you lovely books, you!!!!



https://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/2018/01/cant-wait-wednesday-no-48-bright-burns.html

https://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/2018/01/cant-wait-wednesday-no-47-isle-of-blood.html

https://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/2017/12/cant-wait-wednesday-no-45-case-for.html

https://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/2017/12/cant-wait-wednesday-no-44-hero-at-fall.html

https://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/2017/12/cant-wait-wednesday-no-43-wicked.html

https://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/2017/11/cant-wait-wednesday-no-42-traitors-game.html

https://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/2017/11/cant-wait-wednesday-no-41-brave-by.html

https://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/search/label/Can%27t%20Wait%20Wednesday?updated-max=2017-11-22T02:00:00-05:00&max-results=20&start=8&by-date=false

https://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/2017/10/cant-wait-wednesday-no-38-unearthed-by.html

https://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/2017/10/cant-wait-wednesday-no-35-immortal.html



If, like me, you LOVE the YA genre, which encompasses fantasy, SF, romance, and a few other sub-genres, you'll have a GREAT reading year to look forward to! And if you prefer other genres, well, I'm also SUPER excited to see what you all have picked! I might add some of your choices to my TBR!





 
What are your thoughts on
this topic?
If you're participating in this hop,
I'll go comment on your 
own BBH post.
If not, I will then comment on one 
of your blog posts!
Thanks for visiting!!!  
 





14 comments:

  1. You picked books with some great covers!

    I have noticed that there is a lot of information out there on upcoming releases. However I have not taken the time to look at what is on the horizon. I want to read more newer science fiction this year so I will see what pops up. One book that I am looking foward to is the new Steven Pinker book which is coming out next month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Brian!

      Glad you love these covers, too! Thanks for the good word!! :) :)

      Oh, there are TONS of books being released this month! I think there are a lot of them for the ENTIRE year. Of course, not all of them will appeal to all reading tastes. I, too, want to read more SF, that's for sure!

      Oh, Steven Pinker has a new book release next month? Gotta go check that out! Thanks for letting me know!! <3

      Thanks for the nice comment!! Hope you had a GREAT MLK Day!! <3 :)

      Delete
  2. Oh the Shadowsong cover 😍😍 Tammera Webber is an author I have been interested in and will have to check out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, there!

      Yes, the "Shadowsong" cover is just GORGEOUS!! And I've been wanting to read Webber for some time, too! Maybe I'll start with "Brave"!

      Thanks for commenting!! <3 :)

      Delete
  3. I am currently reading A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro and loving it! I need to read the next one before The Case for Jamie comes out! Awesome picks! So many of them have great covers. I own the first three Falling Kingdom books and I haven't read them. I'm super behind so maybe I can catch up before the new one!

    My Book Blogger Hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, Heather!

      Oh, you're reading "A Study In Charlotte" now? I'm SO happy you're enjoying it! Yeah, you need to read the second one before "A Case for Jamie" is released. I didn't like it much myself, but maybe I'll give it another chance, lol.

      WOW, so you own the first three Falling Kingdom books? AWESOME!! Hope you get to them soon!

      Thanks for the nice comment!! <3 :)

      Delete
  4. Some have pretty covers, some have gorgeous designs, and others are a bit sinister, Maria. :)

    ENJOY them all, and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Elizabeth!

      You know I'm a HUGE sucker for pretty covers!! Lol. Hmmmm....I guess you're right -- some of them are a little sinister. I think they're GREAT anyway, though! Sounds like you like them, too! :)

      I'm DEFINITELY hoping to enjoy them all, when I get to them!! Lol.

      Thanks for always leaving such nice comments on my BBH posts!! HUGS!!!!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

      Delete
    2. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

      Delete
  5. Well, I've added to my TBR mountain 😆 Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, J.!

      I'm glad to have contributed to your Mount TBR!! Lol.

      Thanks for commenting!! <3 :)

      Delete
  6. Most of these books I am not familiar with but have now added a few of them to my TBR. They look great and the covers are gorgeous :) Great answer!

    Megan @ Ginger Mom and the Kindle Quest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Megan!

      I'm so glad you liked some of these books enough to add them to your TBR!! And yes, the covers are indeed gorgeous!! I'm a HUGE sucker for BEAUTIFUL covers!!

      Thanks for the compliment, and the nice comment!! <3 :)

      Delete
  7. Ah, I'm in cover love!! 😍
    So many here I need to check out too. 😊

    ReplyDelete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)