Monday, December 25, 2017

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2017!!!!








Oh, come, all ye faithful,
Joyful and triumphant!
Oh, come ye, oh come ye 
to Bethlehem.
Come and behold Him,
Born the King of angels,
Oh, come let us adore Him,
Oh, come let us adore Him,
Oh, come let us adore Him,
Christ the Lord!





You better watch out,
You better not pout,
You better not cry,
I'm telling you why!
Santa Claus is coming to town!
He's making a list
and checking it twice,
Gonna find out
who's naughty and nice!
Santa Claus is coming to town!






I would like to wish
all of you who celebrate
this wonderful holiday
a most joyous and beautiful
Christmas, full of peace
and the love of all of your family,
but especially...
His own special love!

And.....hope you get all the goodies
you asked Santa for!
(Such as BOOKS, for instance!!)















10 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family Maria!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Brian!

      Merry (Belated) Christmas to you and your family, too!! Sorry for the late reply.....I've been a little busy with the holiday hustle and bustle!

      Thanks for the greetings!!! < :)

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas, Maria! I hope you had a wonderful time. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Stephanie!!

      It's GREAT to hear from you!! I will be swinging by your blog VERY soon!! :) :)

      Yes, I had a wonderful time! Hope you did, as well!! Thanks for commenting!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi, there!

      Thanks!! I hope you had Merry Christmas, too!! <3 :)

      Delete
  4. Hiii !! Merry Christmas =) ! (with one day late XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sandrine!

      Nice to hear from you!! I had a very Merry Christmas!! Hope you did, too!!

      Thanks for commenting!! <3 :)

      Delete
  5. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Chrissy!

      Yes, I did!! Hope you did, toot Thanks for stopping by!! <# :)

      Delete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)