Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Waiting On Wednesday No.155: Dove Exiled, by karen Bao




This is a weekly event hosted by
It showcases future releases which
we book bloggers
are eagerly anticipating!!


Here's my choice for this week!



Dove Exiled 
(Dove Chronicles, Book 2)
Hardcover, 336 pages
Viking Books for Young Reader
February 23, 2016
Dystopian Fiction, Science Fiction
Young Adult Fiction


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25602380-dove-exiled





The thrilling follow-up to the groundbreaking debut Dove Arising.

Phaet Theta fled the Moon and has been hiding on Earth with her friend Wes and his family. But Phaet’s past catches up with her when the Lunar Bases attack the community and reveal that Phaet is a fugitive. She’s torn between staying on Earth with Wes—whom she’s just discovered her feelings for—and stowing away on a Moon-bound ship to rescue her siblings from the wrath of the government who killed their mother. But when Phaet makes the agonizing decision to return to the Moon, she finds the rebel movement there has turned her into their “Girl Sage,” a symbol of their struggle. She’s the biggest celebrity on the Moon: half the people worship her, and the other half want her dead.




Why I'm waiting on this one!

I've been wanting to read more science fiction, 
and the YA genre has SF stories that
are just as compelling as adult SF.
This one sounds very exciting and full of
plots and counter-plots.
Sounds like my cuppa tea, bigtime!
Hope to be able to visit the Moon,
through the adventures in this book!    





What do you think of my choice?
Leave your link below, so I can
come check out your pick(s)!









6 comments:

  1. This series is new to me. I hope you enjoy reading this book.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sandra!

      I's new to me, as well. Now that I've discovered it, though, I know I'll enjoy reading this book, as well as the first one!

      Thanks for commenting!! : )

      Delete
  2. I certainly hope you like it, though I probably won't read this one.

    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/02/wishlist-winning-wednesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Joann!

      I LOVE science fiction,so I probably will!

      Thanks for commenting!! : )

      Delete
  3. We haven't heard of this series, and we look forward to your thoughts! We think we would really enjoy it, and we hope you do, too! Thanks so much for sharing. Awesome WoW pick, sweet friend.
    *SMOOSHY Happy Wednesday HUGS*
    ~Michele and Mckenzie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Michele and Mckenzie!!

      I have just discovered this series myself! Since I LOVE science fiction, I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy it tremendously! Glad you like it, too!

      You're very welcome for the share! Thanks for such a nice comment, and for being such AWESOME friends!!

      SMOOSHY HAPPY WEDNESDAY HUGS BACK AT YA!!! <3 :)

      Delete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)