Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #52: Eternally Yours, by Cate Tiernan




This is a weekly book meme, hosted by
which features future releases that
we book bloggers
are eagerly anticipating!


Here's my pick for this week!





(Immortal Beloved #3)
Hardcover, 240 pages
Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Expected Publication:
November 6, 2012
Genres: Paranormal Romance, Fantasy,
Young Adult


From the Goodreads Synopsis

After a deadly confrontation at the end of Darkness Falls, the second Immortal Beloved novel, Nastasya Crowe is, as she would put it, so over the drama. She fights back against the dark immortals with her own brand of kick-butt magick...but can she fight against true love? In the satisfying finale to the Immortal Beloved trilogy, ex-party-girl immortal Nastasya ends a 450-year-old feud and learns what "eternally yours" really means.


Laced with historical flashbacks and laugh-out-loud dialogue, the Immortal Beloved trilogy is a fascinating and unique take on what it would mean to live forever.




  

So here's yet another series I've been
wanting to get started on!!
I'm not quite sure
what kind of immortals are
featured in these books,
but I love anything that's not
of this world,
so I have this series on my
radar!!
And yes, I love the covers, too!!





What do you think of my choice?
What wonderful books
are you all eagerly awaiting
this week?






20 comments:

  1. Well the cover looks awesome for one, and though I haven't read this series and don't really know much about it they do sound interesting. Thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you'd like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday post you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeks! I haven't even read the first two books yet. I guess I'm missing something?

    ------
    Giselle from Book Nerd Canada
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sound like there is a lot of humor in these books. I would imagine that is rare in this genre.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I am really far behind on this series. I am going to see where I can get the first two. Great pick. It sounds fantastic.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great read. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cover looks so haunting thanks for sharing I haven't heard of this one. Click on my name to see my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice cover and choice.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/10/waiting-on-wednesday-owlet-by-emma.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. biochemguy:

    Oh, yeah, ALL the covers are AWESOME!! I don't know when I'll start on this series, but I really must! The plots are as exciting as the covers are great!

    I'll be sure to visit your WOW!

    Thanks for commenting!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Giselle!

    Yes, you are, but then, so am I! Lol. I've heard very good things about this series, so I'm making it a New Year's resolution...

    I'll be sure to check out your WOw! Thanks for the comment!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, Brian!

    Yes, I would imagine so, too. Spounds like this series is different, and that's very refreshing, isn' it?

    Thanks for the comment!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, Jenea!

    Oh, don't worry -- you're not the only one! I want to start this series myself!

    I'll be dropping by to see your WOW pick.

    Thank you so much for commenting!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. lsmurphy:

    You've very welcome! Yes, it sure does! I've been meaning to get to these books for a while... Maybe in the new year...lol.

    Thanks for commenting!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Sonya!

    Oh, I'm glad I've contributed to your TBR pile!

    I'll be cheching out your WOW.

    Thanks for the comment!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tribute Book sMama:

    I think so, too! I'll be going over to see your WOw.

    Thanks for the comment!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, MaryAnn!

    So you've been meaning to start on this series, too? GREAT! But we do need more hours in the day... I wish there were some magic wand we could wave...lol.

    I'll be heading over to your WOW. You're very welcome for the share, and thanks for commenting!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eeek this book (and series!) look really promising, I'm off to check them out ;)

    Thanks so much for sharing and for stopping by my WoW

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Micheline!

    Yes, this series is fabulous, from what I've heard! So glad you're interested!!

    You're welcome for the share and the visit!! I LOVE your WOW!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, looks really good! That cover is just... well, more than eye-catching, it is eye-grabbing! I liked Cate Tiernan's Sweep series a lot, but have never read her Immortal Beloved books. Looks like I should get ahold of the first one, though. Great pick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, Kat!

    Yeah, this book DOES have a great cover!! And I have to do the same thing you do -- get the first book in the series and get started on it!

    Thanks for commenting!! : )

    ReplyDelete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)