Tuesday, December 25, 2018

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2018!!!!!








Oh, come, all ye faithful,
Joyful and triumphant!
Oh, come ye, oh come ye 
to Bethlehem.
Come and behold Him,
Born the King of angels,
Oh, come let us adore Him,
Oh, come let us adore Him,
Oh, come let us adore Him,
Christ the Lord!





You better watch out,
You better not pout,
You better not cry,
I'm telling you why!
Santa Claus is coming to town!
He's making a list
and checking it twice,
Gonna find out
who's naughty and nice!
Santa Claus is coming to town!






I would like to wish
all of you who celebrate
this wonderful holiday
a most joyous and beautiful
Christmas, full of peace
and the love of all of your family,
but especially...
His own special love!

And.....hope you get all the goodies
you asked Santa for!
(Such as BOOKS, for instance!!)















6 comments:

  1. I got a book voucher at a friend’s party a couple of weeks ago, so yes! I bought two books, one of which I spent last night reading, in honour of Jalabokaflod.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sue!

      Oh, LUCKY you!!! And you spent Christmas Eve reading it? AWESOME!!

      Yes, I've heard of "Jólabókaflód". It means "Christmas Book Flood", or "Yule Book Flood". What a BEAUTIFUL tradition!!! Now I want to move to Iceland!! Lol.

      It would be SO nice if this tradition caught on, here in the States! Heck, it should catch in every single country that celebrates Christmas!!!

      I spent Christmas Eve with a book-related activity, though -- preparing the two posts I published today! One was this Christmas post, and the other a book review of "Music of My Heart", which I recently finished reading. (See my sidebar to access this review.)

      Hope you had a WONDERFUL Christmas, continuing with your reading!! <3 :) Thanks for the book-related comment!! HUGS!!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

      Delete
  2. I hope that you and your family have a Merry Christmas Maria. The presents have not yet been opened in my house but I am hopping that my Christmas is a bit bookish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Brian!

      We had a VERY nice Christmas, thanks!! :) :)

      I sure hope your own Christmas was nice, too!! And I also hope it was indeed a bit bookish!!

      Thanks for the nice comment!! <3 :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi, Freda!

      Thanks!! Hope you had a very nice Christmas!! <3 :)

      Delete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)