Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #58: Othermoon, by Nina Berry






This is a weekly book meme, hosted by
which features future releases that
we book bloggers
are eagerly anticipating!


Here's my pick for this week!



(Otherkin #2)
Paperback, 320 pages
K-Teen
January 29. 2013
Paranormal Romance, Young Adult Fiction




Goodreads Synopsis

Everyone has secrets. When Dez rescued a boy, Caleb, from a cage, she discovered secrets she never knew she possessed, Now she's sure she's found the place where she belongs. With the otherkin - and with Caleb. But as the barriers between the mortal world and Othersphere fall, a wall rises between Dez and Caleb, leaving her fiercest enemy her only friend ...and maybe something more. Now Dez must make a devastating choice: keep the love of her life, or save the otherkin from annihilation...




Oh, this just looks too exciting to pass up!!
It looks like there might be
shapeshifters in this plot,
since there's a tiger on the cover.
I'd sure love to read about a weretiger,
since I haven't, yet...
Besides, I'd like to know if Caleb is the tiger,
and if Dez is also a shapeshifter.
I had never heard of this series before,
but now I'll have to check out the first book,
as well!



Amazon Purchase Link



What do you think of my choice?
What exciting book(s)
are you all anxiously awaiting

this week?




 

8 comments:

  1. Oh cool! This sounds awesome! I'd love to read this book. :D

    Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my Waiting On Wednesday post.

    Happy reading! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, there!

    Yeah, this is a TERRIFIC book!! Well, it won't be long now!

    I'll be visiting your WOW post! Thanks for commenting!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cover, i may have to check out the first int he series!

    Check out my Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the cover BUT... I haven't read the first one. :/ I should probably go do that. lol >.<
    wow: http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2013/01/waiting-on-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Luna Moth!

    Yeah, it's GORGEOUS, isn't it? I ADORE that huge moon in the background!!

    I'm definitely planning on reading the first book in this series!!

    I'm going over to your WOW. Thanks for commenting!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. YA Reviews:

    Hi, there! I'm going to read the first book, too, because I really like this series, and want to get started on it!!

    I'll be heading over to your WOW, and thanks for commenting!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. From what I hear this has started off as a fantastic series. Nice pick. Thank you for stopping by my WoW.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Jenea!

    You're very welcome! I loved your WOW!!

    About "Othermoon", I got so excited when I discovered it!!! I can't wait to start this series! So glad you like it, too!

    Thanks for commenting!! :)

    ReplyDelete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)