Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #33: Rift, by Andrea Cremer




This is a weekly book meme, hosted by
which features future releases that we book bloggers
are eagerly anticipating!



Here's my pick for
this week!!






(Nightshade Prequel #1)
Hardcover, 448 pages
Philomel Books
Expected Publication Date:
August 7, 2012
Genres: YA Paranormal Romance,
Urban Fantasy


From the Amazon Synopsis

Sixteen-year-old Ember Morrow is promised to a group called Conatus after one of their healers saves her mother's life. Once she arrives, Ember finds joy in wielding swords, learning magic, and fighting the encroaching darkness loose in the world. She also finds herself falling in love with her mentor, the dashing, brooding, and powerful Barrow Hess. When the knights realize Eira, one of their leaders, is dabbling in dark magic, Ember and Barrow must choose whether to follow Eira into the nether realm or to pledge their lives to destroying her and her kind.



I have really enjoyed reading the  
Nightshade trilogy,
so I can't wait for this prequel to come out!!
I'm snapping it up just as soon as it's available!
I loved how Calla Tor,
the heroine of the Nightshade books,
was such a strong character
with great leadership abilities,
and it sure looks like Ember Morrow
is just as dynamic!!




What books are you all
eagerly anticipating
this week?





9 comments:

  1. this one has the coolest cover ever!!

    stop by my WoW post? I have a review of the book, so others can get excited about it!

    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday-review-grave-mercy.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does!! I'll be sure to drop by and read your review!! Thanks for the comment!! : )

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of the Nightshade series, but I know a lot people love them! I will have to give them a try someday. I just love the character's names! Calla Tor, Ember Morrow, Barrow Hess--all so interesting and original! Very cool cover, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This series has a LOT of positive reviews, and no wonder -- it's a really exciting one!! And I agree about those names; they're definitely COOL!!

      Thanks for the comment!! : )

      Delete
  3. I need to read Nightshade really soon! This one sounds so good. Great WoW pick :)

    Check out our WoW picks this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read this series so I can't talk about it but I love, love your picture of the face in blue, its amazing artwork. The cover has amazing artwork too, doesn't look fake at all!

    New follower ;)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of this series. This one has a great cover. Here is my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't yet read any of the Nightshade series. I have read some terrific reviews.
    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read this series but need to and this cover is simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)