Sunday, December 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!




Oh, Holy Night

Oh, holy night!
The stars are brightly shining,
it is the night of the dear Savior's birth!
Long lay the world in sin and error pining,
'till He appear'd, and the soul felt its worth.
A thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices,
for yonder breaks a new and glorious morn!

Fall on your knees!
Oh, hear the angel voices!
Oh, night divine!
Oh, night when Christ was born!
Oh, night divine!
Oh, night divine!



Wishing you all a most beautiful
and blessed Christmas!!












7 comments:

  1. Thank you and a very merry Christmas to you and yours. My family seldom contributes to my book habit, but I think we all know where my Christmas cash is going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have the same situation with my own family. They tell me that I have too many books already! (They've been telling me this for YEARS, though.) So that's why I am ny own Santa!! I have given myself several book presents this year -- heck, I do that ALL year long! Lol.

    You're very welcome, and thanks for commenting back!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! Merry Christmas to you, too!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Maria..hope your day was Merry and Bright..just like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Giselle! Merry Christmas to you!! : )

    ReplyDelete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)