Saturday, February 19, 2011

THE BEAUTIFUL WHITE COVER EDITION OF THE TWILIGHT SAGA!!!!!



The news about this edition has been all over
the Internet
since August of last year.  Somehow, I hadn't heard about this!
How could it be that I, a crazy, obsessed
TWIHARD,
had not heard about this?
Well.
"C'est la vie", as the French say....
Once I did hear about this, though, I wasted no time at all
in acquiring my own copies of all four books!!
Yes, of course, I already own the original hardcover ones.
Why would I want to own these, then?
You will only ask this question, dear friends,
if you have not been bitten by...
THE TWILIGHT BUG.
But since I first fell head over heels in love with
Edward Cullen back in 2006,
I can assure you that I had, no, HAD,
to possess these books.
And I already do, since they arrived from Merrie Olde England
just this past week!!!
Just in time for.....
MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!!

So, I hereby present them individually,
in all their pristine glory!!!





Twilight





New Moon




Eclipse





Breaking Dawn




Although this is a limited, paperback edition, they haven't quite been exhausted yet.  Published only in the U.K. by Atom Books, in December of last year, they are available on Amazon there.  However, all that conversion stuff can be a real pain.  Therefore, for you fellow Twilighters out there, I recommend that you buy them through eBay, which is what I did.  They will ship directly from the United Kingdom right into your eager little hands!

The ones I purchased weren't exactly what you would call cheap, but I consider this money well-spent.  After all, I deserve to get what I want for my birthday, and nothing else would really satisfy me!

This edition is not only elegant, but has a very aesthetic feel to it.  Perhaps that's due to the fact that the book title and author's name are printed only on the spine of each book, and not on the cover itself. 

These exquisitely beautiful books are a very welcome addition to my growing Twilight Saga collection, as they would be for any real Twilight lover!!!!





4 comments:

  1. happy birthday! You're absolutely right, I loved those when I saw them at the book depot in the mall three months ago....now own Twilight and New Moon :p Think I'll buy the others too, just because I love the covers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ani!!! Oh, you definitely have to get all four books!!!! They're such a lovely set!

    Thank you for the birthday wishes, and for the visit and comment!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. These new white editions are beautiful! And the red pages... drool-worthy. :) Glad to know I'm not the only book-lover who has bought different editions of the same books (the Harry Potter series, in my case.) Hope you reading them, Mari!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Kat!! Yes, they are indeed lovely, aren't they? I have several editions of the first book of The Twilight Saga, including the collector's edition!!! Now I even have the Spanish version of it, titled "Crepusculo" ("Twilight")!!!! Lol.

    As for reading them, you can bet I'll be doing that!! I've read the entire Saga twice so far, and the first book THREE times!!!!

    I also have a couple the collector's editions of "New Moon" and "Eclipse". Actually, I have three copies of the black cover edition of "Eclipse"!! One of them has no dustjacket -- I lost it. So I just HAD to buy another one! AND....the third copy is HAND-SIGNED by Stephenie herself!!!!! Not a reprint!!! I was right there when she signed it!!!!! WOO-HOOOO!!!!

    As you can see, I'm absolutely NUTS about books!!!!!

    And you know, I also have several editions of The Lord of the Rings, including the BEAUTIUL illustrated Alan Lee edition!!!!!

    I'M OBSESSED WITH BOOKS!!!!!! BOOKS MAKE MY SOUL SING AND MY HEART REJOICE!!!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)