Monday, February 28, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award!




Again I've had a very, very nice surprise!
This exquisitely beautiful award was given to me by my good friend
Varsha Dinesh, who has two lovely blogs herself:
Shaded, where she is also known as Ani Raye, and Varsha Dinesh/Writer!!
Be sure check them both out -- they are so very well-designed,
and the content is just awesome!!
Thank you so much, Varsha!!!

Now here are the rules that come with this award:
1.) Thank the person who gave it to you, and link back
to their blog.
2.) Post 7 random facts about yourself.
3.) Give the award to 15 other blogs that you consider lovely!!
Also, let the blog owners know about the award.


The following are my 7 random facts:


1.) According to a recent estimate, I probably own
more than 5,000 books!!
2.) I love to watch horses galloping gracefully across a field...
3.) When I listen to a classical music CD,
I just have to conduct the orchestra!
4.) I love Christmas so much, I actually feel a little depressed 
when it's time to take down
the decorations...
     5.) I wish I could join the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise,
traveling the galaxies with Spock and Kirk...
6.) My favorite color is blue -- all shades except navy..
7.) I LOVE getting a cute teddy bear and roses
from hubby on Valentine's Day!!!!




Now, these are the blogs I think are absolutely lovely!!  I don't
have 15 as yet, but I will keep adding to the list
as I come across more of them!











CONGRATULATIONS
TO ALL THESE FABULOUS BLOGS!!!!

THERE ARE MORE TO COME!



2 comments:

  1. hi Maria! what a pleasant surprise! thank you so much for thinking of me and congrats as well. c",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, ao!! You're more than welcome! Your blog definitely deserves this award -- it's SO beautiful!!

    Thanks for the visit and the comment!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)