Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #27: Winter's Light, by M.J. Hearle




This is a weekly book meme, hosted by
which features future releases that we book bloggers
are eagerly anticipating!



Here's my pick for
this week!!








(Winter Saga #2)
M.J. Hearle
Paperback
Pan MacMillan Australia
Expected Publication Date:
May 1, 2012


From the Goodreads Synopsis


An ancient enemy is rising, but Winter is no longer the innocent girl who was fated to die at Pilgrim's Lament. She will not wait to be saved. She will do what she must to survive, even accept an unsavoury alliance with those who destroyed her love.

In the gathering darkness, the enemy of an enemy is not always a friend, and Winter must find the strength to stand alone and fight for the one she loves.




Having read the first exciting volume
in this new series,
I know the long wait for the second one
will be full of anxiety!!!
I want to see exactly what happens
with Blake and Winter!
I so, so want them to be
together forever....
Blake is simply wonderful,
showing his love for Winter in the
terrible choice he made at the end of
Winter's Shadow, the first book!
And Winter is just as much in love with him
as he is with her...
Sigh...
All I can say is that I sure wish
I had a time machine,
like NOW.



Click here for my review of






What books are you all
eagerly anticipating
this week?








4 comments:

  1. Gahh I've been searching and searching for the first book >.< This looks like such a great series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I've never heard of this one but it sure sounds good. Great choice, very mysterious!

    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh I didn't know there was going to be a sequel! I better hurry up and read the first one! I love the covers so much!!! Nice pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG OMG OMG!!!! I've never heard of this book but it sounds phenominal and the comment from Jessica on the cover has me anxious to read it because I love her work. Great choice :)

    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    Tempest and The Eternal One's Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)