Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #25: Dreamless, by Josephine Angelini




This is a weekly book meme, hosted by
which features future releases that we book bloggers
are eagerly anticipating!



Here's my pick for this week!!






(Starcrossed #2)
Hardcover, 400 pages
HarperTeen
Expected Publiation Date: May 29, 2012
Genres: Fantasy, Mythology,
Paranormal Romance,
Young Adult


From the Goodreads Synopsis


As the only Scion that can enter Hades at will, Helen descends to the Underworld in search of a way to overcome the Furies and end the cycle of revenge that has cursed the Scions. But she’s running out of time. Each descent weakens her both in mind and spirit. A mysterious stranger might be her only salvation, but the price may be her love for Lucas Delos.

The eagerly awaited sequel to the internationally bestselling Starcrossed, Dreamless delivers with a huge emotional impact that will leave readers satisfied—and longing for more.



This is yet another series I haven't started...
I do have it in my TBR list, and I do
intend to get to Starcrossed this year!
There are just so many great books to read...
and, of course, not enough time
to read them in!!

I'm hoping this TBR challenge I've
signed up for will help,
because I want to start this particular series
so badly!!!

I just love anything related to mythology,
so I'll have to make time for these books
won't I? 

Oh, and KUDOS to Angelini,
for making sure this book's cover
was just as beautiful as the first one!
(Although I am rather partial to the cover
for Starcrossed -- that's because of my
obsession with the color blue!)




What awesome books
are you all eagerly
anticipating this week?






6 comments:

  1. I have Brandon Sanderson's THe Way of Kings sitting on my bookshelf willing me to pick it up and read it! Though I'm holding out until I finish another book, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I've been wanting to start this series, but my time is so limited... Dang! This book's already on my list :))


    Here's my Wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I didn't read starcrossed, but I'm sure it was good enough if you wanted to read the sequel!

    here's mine:

    http://www.proserpinecravedfor.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors for this cover - so stunning!

    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Starcrossed sounds amazing and so does this one. Definitely will check it out! Beautiful cover too.

    Jennifer
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-13-fault-in-our.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sadly, I haven't started this series yet either..but wow, what a cover! I may have to bump Starcrossed up that ever-teetering TBR list. :)

    ReplyDelete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)