Friday, January 20, 2012

TGIF at GReads #3: Book Recommendations




It's TGIF time!!!!

Happy Friday,
Fellow Book Lovers!!!!!


This blop hop is hosted by Ginger,
 at the awesome



Each Friday, a question is posted, and the week's
blog posts are re-capped.
To join in the fun,
just publish your own post,
and then link up to the hosting blog's hop page!



Here's this week's question:


Recommend It:
Which book from the last ten
you've read 
would you recommend to a friend?






M.J. Hearle



You can read my review of this book




This week at A Night's Dream of Books:



Daugher of Smoke and Bone









No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)