Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Waiting On Wednesday No. 182: Midnight Hour, by C.C. Hunter




Welcome to "Waiting On Wednesday"!!
  
This is a weekly event that 
used to be hosted by
Jill @ Breaking the Spine, until 
very recently.
I have continued to publish these
posts on my own, as I reall
like this meme, which
showcases future releases which we book  bloggers are eagerly anticipating!!



Here's my choice for this week!



 Midnight Hour  
(Shadow Falls After Dark, Book 4)
Paperback, 416 pages 
St. Martin's Griffin
October 25, 2016
Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy,
Young Adult Fiction 
   
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28220758-midnight-hour?ac=1&from_search=true






After captivating millions across the globe, the Shadow Falls saga reaches its final—and most unforgettable—chapter yet! Prepare to fall in love all over again...

Being a dyslexic witch is a curse in itself, but Miranda Kane’s time at Shadow Falls has helped her harness her magical powers. Now, just as she’s finally mastered them and is preparing to graduate with her friends, a near-death experience threatens to ruin it all.

Miranda awakens in the hospital with a mysterious tattoo that no one can explain. As she struggles to make sense of it – and questions her feelings for a certain irresistible shape-shifter and a hot new guy – the strange markings begin to spread all over her body, leaving her desperate to find answers. But before she can solve that problem, a new one arises: her sister is missing.

Has her sister been kidnapped? Miranda will risk her life to find out. Will she live to share the day she’s worked so hard for with her friends? When the clock strikes midnight, will Miranda make it to her graduation at Shadow Falls?

C.C. Hunter brings The Shadow Falls saga to a spectacular conclusion in this thrilling finale:
Midnight Hour!



Why I'm waiting on this one!

I'm currently reading the first book in the Shadow Falls series -- Born At Midnight -- and enjoying it immensely! I LOVE the characters, the plot, and well, just EVERYTHING about the book!! I want to get every single book related to Shadow Falls that C.C. Hunter has written!!  Now THAT tells you what a GREAT writer she is!! The Shadow Falls After Dark series continues the saga of the original series. Do I want this complete series, too? BUT OF COURSE!! I haven't been this excited since I finished the entire Vampire Academy series!! (Yeah, I know.....I have to go on to the Bloodlines series.....) SO many AWESOME YA books to read, in the PNR/UF genres!!! OMG!!!! I'm SO sorry this is the last book in the second series.....but, I'm just getting started with the whole thing, so I have plenty of time to devour it all!!  Then I can start crying, lol. 

 
What do you think of my choice?
Leave your link below, so I can
come check out your pick(s)!









2 comments:

  1. I've heard really good things about C.C. Hunter in the past and I believe years ago, I may have read something written by her. I have always loved the covers of this series so I'll look forward to your review to see if it's a series I might want to check out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Barb!

      Yeah, I have, too! I had been meaning to start this series for the longest time, so, when I saw a combined edition of the first two books at Barnes & Noble the other day, I snapped it up right away! The first two books are "Born At Midnight", and "Awake At Dawn". Of course, I'll be reviewing each book separately.

      I highly recommend this book (and the series, of course! to you! I hope you get into it sometime either this year or the next!

      Thanks for the great comment!! :)

      Delete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)