Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Can't Wait Wednesday, No. 53: Love Scene, Take Two, by Alex Evansley





Welcome to "Can't Wait Wednesday"!


To all my readers and visitors, may you have a wonderful day full of love, smiles, and lots of happiness!! 

And, of course, I just had to feature a romance novel today!!


   
This is a weekly event hosted by
Tressa @ Wishful Endings, and inspired by "Waiting On Wednesday", which used to be hosted by
 Jill @ Breaking the Spine.

For more information, please click HERE.

As in the previous meme, this one showcases future releases  we book  bloggers 
are eagerly anticipating!!
There's also a Linky widget, so participating blogs can link up!




Here's my choice for this week!



 Love Scene, Take Two
Alex Evansley
Hardcover, 368 pages
Swoon Reads
     June 12, 2018      
Contemporary Romance,
Young Adult Fiction 


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34499240-love-scene-take-two?ac=1&from_search=true







 

 Teddy Sharp is kinda famous, and if his latest audition for the lead in the newest YA blockbuster works out, he’ll be REALLY famous. But even being kinda famous doesn’t keep your flights from being cancelled.

Stranded in a small North Carolina airport, he figures his weekend is ruined, until Bennett Caldwell, the author of the very book series he just auditioned for, takes pity on him and invites him to stay at her family’s lake house. Bennett is unlike any girl Teddy’s ever met before, and somehow they just seem to click. But the internet is full of juicy gossip about Teddy's last relationship… gossip that Bennett might not be prepared to handle.

 



Why I can't wait for this one!

This sure sounds like a SUPER cute romance novel that's PERFECT for a summer read, right by the seashore! (I would read it underneath a HUGE umbrella, too, because I'm definitely NOT a sun worshiper! Lol.)
I couldn't have picked anything BUT a romance novel today! This is a day for sighs and giggles, as you snuggle up to your significant other, or have fun club-hopping with your best friends! 
I love this plot! The rising movie star and the author! Star-struck romance, I'm pre-ordering you!!







Alex Evansley is a twenty-something-year-old writer from North Carolina. After earning a BA in Political Science from the University of South Carolina, she realized she wanted nothing to do with politics or becoming a lawyer, and decided to focus on writing stories instead. 

Her special talents include putting on workout clothes and not working out, sleeping during the day, losing socks, and procrastinating aforementioned stories. Love Scene, Take Two
 is her debut novel.





What do you think of my
choice this week? 
Please leave a comment and
let me know!


  

22 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day!!! This does look really cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Greg!

      THANK YOU!! Yes, it DOES look very cute! I'll probably be picking it up when June rolls around, as it's a PERFECT beach read!!

      Thanks for commenting!! <3 :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day! This definitely sounds like a cute book! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Ronyell!

      THANK YOU!! Happy Valentine's Day to you, too!! I LOVE cute reads, especially in the summer!! Lol. Glad you like this one, too!!

      Thanks for commenting!! <3 :)

      Delete
  3. Yes - I'm not usually drawn to straight romances because you sort of know what's going to happen from the start, but this one does sound very appealing. Happy reading, Maria:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sarah!

      Yeah, I know.....the obligatory HEA...lol. But I do enjoy that quite a bit! I HATE sad endings! :)

      I think this one is the PERFECT beach read!!

      Happy reading to you, too!! Thanks for the nice comment!! HUGS!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

      Delete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day! I'm super excited for this one too! This is exactly the type of cute romance I enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sara!

      THANK YOU!! Happy Velentine's Day to you, too!!

      I'm so glad you love this book, too!! And hey, cute romances are ENTIRELY ADORABLE!! They go SO well with the swish of the waves, and the nice ocean breeze at the beach....Lol. I can't wait!! (And I know this novel will make the heat more bearable, lol.)

      Thanks for the nice comment!! HUGS!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

      Delete
  5. This one does sound good. And a very Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kay!

      Yes, it does! Thanks for the Valentine's Day wishes! Hope you had a happy one, too!!

      Thanks for the comment!! <3 :)

      Delete
  6. This sounds so cute and fluffy. Definitely a perfect pick for Valentine's Day! :D ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Steph!

      It SURE does!! I KNEW it would be PERFECT for Valentine's Day!!

      Thanks for the cute comment!! :D ♥

      Delete
  7. Great choice for Valentine's Day. It does sound good. Hope you enjoy it! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Laura!

      Glad you love my pick!! And yes, I KNOW that I will enjoy it!

      I had a very nice Valentine's Day! Hope you did, too!! Thanks for commenting!! <3 :)

      Delete
  8. This does sound cute and a perfect pick for Valentine's Day. Me and the boys are wishing you a great one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Barb!

      Oh, this DEFINITELY sounds very cute! And I figured it would be just right for Valentine's Day!

      I had a very nice Valentine's Day! Hope you and the boys did, too!!

      Thanks for commenting!! HUGS TO YOU AND THE BOYS, AND WOOF, WOOF TO THEM!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

      Delete
  9. Great pick, especially for today! ☺ Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Jenea!

      I'm glad you love my pick, too!! Yes, I figured this one would be just PERFECT for this special day!

      I had a very nice Valentine's Day! Hope you did, too!!

      Thanks for commenting!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

      Delete
  10. Yes I think I'm ready for some summery reads like this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Daniele!

      Yeah!! I can see myself at the beach now, sitting under a HUGE umbrella, and sinking into this cuteness, while the breeze ruffles my hair, and the ocean waves gently lap the shore....AHHHH, BLISS!!!! LOL.

      Thanks for commenting!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

      Delete
  11. I hope you had a pleasant Valentine's Day! This does sound cute, although probably not for me. I hope you get a chance to read it, Maria, and love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Wendy!

      Yeah, I had a GREAT Valentine's Day! I'm sure you did, too, with your wonderful family!! <3 <3

      This does sound cute, as well as very fluffy. I KNOW I'll love it, when I get to it!!

      Thanks for commenting back!! HUGS TO YOU & MOUSE!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

      Delete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)