Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Waiting On Wednesday No. 185: Windwitch, by Susan Dennard




Welcome to "Waiting On Wednesday"!!
  
This is a weekly event that 
used to be hosted by
Jill @ Breaking the Spine, until 
very recently.
I have continued to publish these
posts on my own, as I reall
like this meme, which
showcases future releases which we book  bloggers are eagerly anticipating!!



Here's my choice for this week!



 Windwitch
(The Witchlands, Book 2)   
Hardcover, 384 pages 
Tor Teen
January 10, 2017
Fantasy, Paranormal Fiction,
Young Adult Fiction  
   
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29939390-windwitch?ac=1&from_search=true






The follow-up to The New York Times bestselling Truthwitch, next in a breathtaking YA fantasy series hailed by Alexandra Bracken as "a world you will want to inhabit forever."On a continent ruled by three empires, some are born with a "witchery," a magical skill that sets them apart from others.

In th
is second book in the series, a shadow man haunts the Nubrevnan streets, leaving corpses in his wake—and then raising those corpses from the dead. Windwitch continues the tale of Merik—cunning privateer, prince, and windwitch.



Why I'm waiting on this one!

I haven't read the first book in this series, but of course I've read rave reviews of it! Since I do own it, I really need to get to it so I can go right into the second book! I LOVE the covers of both books, too! I will pounce on this one as soon as it releases!






What do you think of my choice?
Leave your link below, so I can
come check out your pick(s)!












6 comments:

  1. Oooh this looks good! Hope you enjoy it when you get to it, thanks for sharing :) Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Amy!

      Yes, it DOES look good!! I know I'll enjoy it!

      You're very welcome for the share! Thanks fro stopping by and commenting!! :)

      Delete
  2. I am glad I am not the only one who hasn't read the first book. :-) I really want to though. Already up to 3 books?! I am so behind. Thanks for sharing, Maria.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Wendy!

      Yeah, you're not the only one! Lol. And I own the first book, too!!

      You know, I just noticed I have a typo.... This is not the third book in the series, but the second. Yikes! So you're not that far behind! :) Your comment made me notice, so thanks!!

      You're very welcome for the share! Thanks for dropping by and commenting!! Happy Thanksgiving to you, Mouse, and hubby!! HUGS!!!! <3 :)

      Delete
  3. So excited to read this book! I adored Truthwitch, which I read in early November of last year... it's been forever. I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Alyssa!

      Yeah, I've been wanting to read "Truthwithch" for quite a while now! And I DO own it, too!! Lol.

      I definitely need to get the first book under my belt! Meanwhile, I'll make sure I get this one as soon as it releases, so I can then go from one to the other!

      Thanks for visiting and commenting!! Hope you have a fabulous week, too!! <3 :)

      Delete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)