Saturday, November 26, 2016

Book Blogger Hop No. 76: Favorite Black Friday Book Deal


Welcome to the Book Blogger Hop,
hosted by Billy @


For more information, and 
to find out the topic of next week's question, click HERE.


This Week's Question

 Name one book that you would
fight for on Black Friday!

(submitted  by Billy@ 



My Answer

Actually, I don't like Black Friday, except online. The whole concept of people fighting over store deals sounds really horrible. I've heard that some folks have been seriously injured, and even killed, after being trampled by Black Friday store crowds. 

I can certainly think of not one, but three books that I would love to get, but I can do so online. No fighting off other shoppers to get them! All I need to do is to go to Amazon, where they have GREAT Black Friday deals!!

Here are the three books. I really want to get started on this series!!   Also, those covers are just EXQUISITELY beautiful!!!!




https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21416690-the-invisible-library?ac=1&from_search=true











Have any of you heard of these books? I've seen them on several blogs, and they do have great reviews on Goodreads and Amazon! (Well, the first two do; the third will be published in January, but I'm sure it will be just as good as the previous two!)



 
What are your thoughts on
this topic?
Please leave a comment!
If you're participating in this meme,
I'll go comment on your 
own BBH post.
If not, I will then comment on one 
of your blog posts!
Thanks for visiting!!! 







6 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you about Black Friday. I am happy to say that I stayed out of stores yesterday.

    I had not heard of any of those books but those covers do look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Brian!

      I'm so glad you agree about Black Friday! I think it's TOTALLY crazy! I do like Black Friday deals, but only online -- like at Amazon.

      This series is supposed to be FANTASTIC!! I cannot wait to get into it!!

      Thanks for the nice comment!! :)

      Delete
  2. Genevieve Cogman's books are so good, Maria! I hope you are able to get your hands on them and read them soon.

    I am not a Black Friday shopper either. I tend to buy things online more often than not. Amazon and I are a little too friendly. Haha

    The few times I have ventured out on Black Friday to shop it's because I forgot what day it was. If I do it on purpose, I usually wait until the afternoon when the crowds have died down--and it's only out of necessity.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Wendy!

      Yeah, I've read rave reviews of these books -- the first two, that is. I do think the third will be just as good!

      Now that you mention Amazon, I'm on VERY friendly terms with them, too! Lol. And I, too, prefer to take advantage of Black Friday deals online, instead of risking being trampled in a store!

      That's a very wise move of yours -- waiting until the crowds have thinned out before doing any shopping on that CRAZY day! I would do the very same thing!!

      I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend, as well!! Thanks for the lovely comment!! HUGS!!! <3 :)

      Delete
  3. I agree and the only book on your list I've heard of is The Invisible Library.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Shandy Jo!

      Yeah, Black Friday just holds no appeal for me -- except online! Glad you agree!

      As for the series I've mentioned, I've heard it's AWESOME!! Be sure to check it out!

      Thanks for dropping by and commenting!! :)

      Delete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)