Monday, December 30, 2013

Last Minute Read-A-Thon: Updates



We're nearing the end of the Last Minute Read-A-Thon of 2013, hosted by Vonnie @ Vonnie's Reading Corner, and me.

The only challenge for you now until the end of the read-a-thon will be to finish your last minute reads.  Once you are done, you can go ahead and publish your wrap-up post, sharing your link in the Linky widget.  

Like Vonnie, I will be putting up my wrap-up post later on today, or perhaps tomorrow, New Year's Eve.  I hope you're all having fun and almost done  accomplishing your goals!!  I've been doing very well myself, but more on that when I publish my own wrap-up post!


Be sure to enter our giveaways!!    




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)