Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #88: Endless, by Jessica Shirvington




This is a weekly event hosted by
It showcases future releases which
we book bloggers
are eagerly anticipating!!




Here's my choice for this week!



Endless
(The Violet Eden Chapters #4)
Hardcover, 480 pages
Sourcebooks Fire
October 1, 2013
Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy,
Young Adult Fiction






Goodreads Synopsis


Violet Eden thought she was getting things under control. Then all hell breaks loose-literally. In the war between angels and exiles, she's about to face the biggest baddie of all time. Except she's not nearly ready.

The dark exile Phoenix is still messing with her head-not to mention her heart. And her undeniable attraction to Lincoln has gotten downright dangerous. When Hell unleashes its worst, Violet must embrace every facet of her angel self to save the people she cares about and the world as she knows it. But death is not the worst thing she will face...



Why I'm waiting on this book!

This is a very exciting series,
and I've been collecting the books,
hoping to be able to read them sometime soon...
Alas, I have so many I want to read!
This one features angels, fallen or not,
and these are some of my favorite
paranormal creatures.
I also love the fact that the heroine
along with her allies, 
must do battle with denizens of Hell!
As for the love triangle,
well, I can put up with that,
as long as I can get plenty of action! 



What do you think of my choice?
What super exciting book(s)
are you eagerly anticipating?




2 comments:

  1. I still haven't started this series but I know a lot of people enjoy it. I should probably get started on it.
    I hope you like this one as much as the other books in the series! :)
    Happy reading!

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Nick!

      Well, I haven't read any of the others, either....lol. I definitely intend to, though! I've heard so many good things about this series, I know I'll love it!

      Happy reading to you, too!! Thanks for the visit and the comment!! : )

      Delete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)