Friday, September 14, 2012

Book Blogger Hop #8: My favorite recent review is... (9/14 - 9/20)

 
 
 

Welcome to
the Book Blogger Hop!
 
This is where bloggers and readers
connect every week!
 
This wonderful blog hop is
hosted by
Jennifer @ Crazy for Books!

 


What to Do:


1. Post on your blog answering this question:
 
Highlight one of your favorite
reviews from the past month!
 
2. Enter the link to your post in the
Linky list @ Crazy for Books
(enter your blog name, genre you review,
and a direct link to your post
answering this week's question). 
 
3. Visit other blogs on the list.
This blog hop isn't about the number of
people you can visit,
but the quality of each visit.
Find new blogs to read by clicking
through the links on the list!
 
 
My Answer:
 
 
 

I would have to pick Underworld,
by Meg Cabot.
This is a truly mesmerizing novel
that's based
on the ancient Greek myth of Persephone.
 
You can read my review
 
 
 
What fascinating book review
did you pick?



 


 

 

2 comments:

  1. Great choice Maria! That was a great review that you put up. The books also sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Brian! I really enjoyed this book, and I think it shows in my review.

    I greatly appreciate your comment!! : )

    ReplyDelete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)