Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #44: Finale, by Becca Fitzpatrick






This is a weekly book meme, hosted by
which features future releases that
we book bloggers
are eagerly anticipating!




Here's my pick for this week!





(Hush, Hush #4)
Hardcover, 448 pages
Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
Expected Publication:
October 23, 2012
Genre: YA Paranormal Romance



Goodreads Synopsis

Fates unfurl in the gripping conclusion to the "New York Times" bestselling Hush, Hush saga. Nora is more certain than ever that she is in love with Patch. Fallen Angel or no, he is the one for her. Her heritage and destiny may mean that they will always be enemies, but there is no turning her back on him. And yet their biggest challenge lies ahead. Can their love survive a seemingly insurmountable divide? The lines are drawn, but it's unclear which sides have been taken. And in the end, will there be enough trust left to rebuild what has been broken?




I have the first three books of
this series, but have yet to read them...
I've heard it's excellent, of course,
so I really must get started
on it!
And, as soon as this one is released,
I'm getting it, bccause
I simply have to have the complete set!
Of course.
This is what bookwormism does
to otherwise sane human beings...
not that I'm complaining!
Plus, anything with angels in the plot,
fallen or not, will 
immediately get my attention!!





What fascinating books
are you all waiting on this week?
And what do you think
of my choice?








18 comments:

  1. AGHDFJAFHDHJ! YES! I'm seriously surprised at myself by HOW excited about this one I am! I can't wait to see how it all works out for Nora and Patch! AND AJKDFHAJKFH! SERIOUSLY O___O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Sarah!

    Oh, WOW (for real), from your reaction to this post, I KNOW I'd better get started on this series!!

    Thanks so much for the great comment!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though this series is perhaps not my cup of tea, it is a great feeling knowing that another installment, especially the last installment, of a beloved series is soon to be released. I myself have have been there. Enjoy reading this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Brian!

    Yes, it IS a great feeling!! Glad you commented even though this is not the type of book you'd usually read. Thank you so much!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember how excited I used to get when a new Harry Potter novel was about to be released! I hope you enjoy the entire series once you get around to reading them!
    My WoW
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  6. I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT FOR THIS ONE! I actually just re-read the first three earlier this month and fell in love all over again! October needs to get here quicker!!!! :)

    My Wow Post!

    Liza @ Book Crook Liza

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's going to be a lot of people counting down the days for this one I'm sure!

    Our WoW is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pick! I need to catch up on this serious. I haven't read the third book yet.

    New follower. :]

    Check out our My WoW!

    -Kait @ YA Vixens

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick! I absolutely adore the Hush, Hush series. I'm excited for the ending to come out. :)

    I have yet to read Crescendo & Silence!

    Thanks for sharing. :)

    ~Krystianna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Juli!

    Oh, I used to get excited about Harry Potter releases, too!! I'm so sad that series is over...

    I hope to be able to start this one sometime this year, or perhaps at the beginning of the next one...

    Thanks for commenting!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, Liza!

    Oh, that sure sounds like something I would do! Lol. So glad you're excited!! I'm catching your excitement here!

    Thanks for the comment!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Jessica!

    Oh, yeah!! Now I'm one of them!! YAY!!!

    Thanks for the comment!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, Kait!

    OMG!! Thank you so much for the comment and the follow!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Krystianna!

    Don't worry -- I haven't even read the first one in the series! Lol.

    I have to get started on this series for real! Then I can get to the great finale.

    Thanks for the comment!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the Hush hush saga! I have the first three books! The second part was not available in my country gh for a year after it's release, i got to read it though through a friend who got it from New York. But being well a book worm i made our local book store get it for me.. :P I hope this one arrives sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm cannot wait for this release! I need more Patch! *swoon* Book 3 definitely had a different feel to it and I'm looking forward to seeing how it all ends. Great pick! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Manoor!

    Oh, it's great that you were finally able to get the book locally!! WOW! This series sure has a LOT of fans!! I have to get into it as soon as I can, which won't be easy, considering all the books in my TBR pile...

    Thanks for the great comment!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, Rebecca!

    Oh, it seems that Patch has a LOT of fans!! Lol. Well, I'll just have to experience him for myself. I can't wait to fall under his charm...

    Thanks for the great comment!! : )

    ReplyDelete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)