Sunday, August 28, 2011

Recent Blog Awards!!!




This award was given to me by
Deirdra at

Her blog is a place where authors, agents,
and other literary professionals
can share their experiences
in the publishing world.

She has created these awards
to give to bloggers for all their hard work,
so I'm very honored!

Be sure to visit her wonderful blog!

Thanks, Deirdra!!







This award was given to me by
Krishna at

She has a wonderful blog featuring
reviews, giveaways, and other goodies,
so be sure to visit it!

Thanks, Krishna!!


This award is for blogs with fewer than 200 followers,
in order to help them build readership.

It comes with the following rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.2. Give the Liebster Blog Award to five bloggers and let them know in a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.


I would like to pass this award on to the following blogs:
http://lost-in-lit.blogspot.com/




Congrats to all of these deserving blogs!! 




2 comments:

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)