Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday #4: Passion, by Lauren Kate



This is a weekly book meme, hosted 
by Jill @ Breaking the Spine,
which features future releases that 
we book bloggers
are eagerly anticipating!


My pick for this week is Passion,
the third book in the Fallen series!

Although I did enjoy the first book, Fallen,
much more than Torment, the second one,
I still want to wrap up this series, because
I simply love the main characters!
The romance of Luce and Daniel is so
enchanting!



Here's the third book!



Passion
Hardcover, 432 pages
Publisher: 
Delacorte Books for Young Readers
Release Date: 
June 14, 2011
Reading Genre: 
YA Paranormal Romance



Synopsis

In this novel, Luce tries to break the pattern of
endless incarnations she and Daniel,
who is an angel,
have been endlessly locked into for centuries.
So she travels into the past
to witness her earlier romances with Daniel,
hoping to uncover the key to
breaking the pattern..

Cam and the Outcasts are desperate to
catch Luce for their own purposes.
Daniel, too, is desperate to catch her,
but for a very different reason:
he's afraid of what might happen if Luce
successfully rewrites history...

Their love might very well go up in flames,
never to return.



This certainly sounds like an exciting read!
Now I'm wondering whether this will be the last book in the series.

If you would like a taste of the first two books,
please read my reviews.

You can find my review of Fallen by
 just clicking HERE.

For my review of Torment
please click HERE.


For further information on this novel,
as well as to purchase it,
please click



What book are you waiting on?



7 comments:

  1. I haven't read the others in the series yet, but the entire line has amazing covers. Great pick!

    Rie @ Mission to Read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Rie! Yes, all the covers are beautiful, although my faves are #1 and #3.

    Thanks for the visit and the comment! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the first two books on my tbr pile now the third one is coming out this month I better get reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesday-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Sally, hop on it! Lol. Don't worry -- you've got plenty of time.

    Thanks for the visit and the comment! Gonna go check out your post! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Please stop by my blog to pick up your Award! Rae http://thebestobooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Fallen and Torment. Hope Passion would be as good as its formers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I prefer "Fallen" myself. I sure hope "Passion" is just as good or better than the first book!

    Thanks for the visit and the comment! : )

    ReplyDelete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)