Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award!!



I am again pleasantly surprised to see that I have won another blog award!

This one certainly looks scrumptious!
It was given to me by Rae at Best O'Books,
a terrific blog, so be sure to go on over and check it out!

Thank you so much, Rae!!

Now for the rules that go with this award:

First, link back to and thank the blogger who gave you the award.

Next, share 7 random facts about yourself.

Finally, find several other superb book blogs to give
this delicious concoction to!


Okay, so here are the 7 random facts about myself:


1.)  Since I got this award from Best O'Books, I have to confess that I, too, utterly detest zombies!  Yes, indeed, in spite of my humorous take on Parajunkee's blog hop on Friday, I really can't stand these creatures!  Therefore, I have posted a "Zombie-Free Zone" button on this blog.

2.)  Related to the above is the following random fact: I detest horror fiction.  I don't like being terrified half out of my skin, so I stay away from such books.  Ditto horror movies.

3.)  I have been known to compulsively buy more than one edition of a favorite book.  For instance, I have several copies of The Twilight Saga, in different editions.  Same thing goes for The Lord of the Rings.

4.)  I am a very visual person.  (A look at this blog should be ample proof of this.  Lol.) 

5.)  I'm a huge sucker for happy endings!  I have gravitated more and more toward the romance genre in recent years because of this.

6.)  I adore romantic vampires such as Edward Cullen.  I also like funny ones, like the heroes of Lynsay Sands and Kerrelyn Sparks novels.  All other vampires can go take a hike!  (I mean the ones like Dracula.) 

7.)  I would love to start a non-fiction book blog, since I like to read several non-fiction genres, like psychology/self-help, literary criticism, and theology.  However, I just don't have the time...


Now here are my candidates for this very sweet award!  All of the following are truly awesome blogs you all should really get to know!  Congratulations to these blogs!!














 




No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)