Sunday, June 19, 2011

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!




To all the GREAT dads out there,
(including my own)
may you have a wonderful day,
surrounded by your family's love!!



God bless you all!!



Here's an adorable book recommendation
for this special day!







Maureen Child
Mass Market Paperback, 192 pages
Published by Silhouette
September 9, 2008
(first published August 29, 2007)



This is the delightful, feel-good type of novel
that I need to read from time to time.
I know I'm not alone in this,
so I'm recommending it!

Tycoon Nick Falco hadn't been ready to
settle down just yet,
but when he found out that his
fling with Jenna Baker had resulted in
"a twin surprise", he became adamant
about giving his cute boys
his last name.
What he hadn't counted on was their mother's
insistence on hearing...
those all-important three little words.

Sounds like loads of fun!!


Hope you all enjoy the book and the day!!

5 comments:

  1. That sounds sooo cute. I haven't read a book like this in forever and I definitely need to relish in something light and fun.

    P.S. Thanks for your amazing comment on my blog. It made my day especially since I just finalized plans to publish my first memoir in November of this year. Now I feel as if your comment is a sign and I've done the right thing. ;)
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a really cute book. A perfect Father's Day recommendation. Thanks!! Appreciate your visit and comments on my blog earlier today..
    Laurie
    Laurie's Thoughts & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Elisabeth!

    Yes, I have just ordered this book from Amazon! We all need to read something like this from time to time. It's a combination of humor and touching feelings....sigh...ah, romance!

    You're most welcome for my comments on your blog. I am totally blown away by the fact that you're actually planning to release a memoir! Amazing!! I guess I'm a bit psychic! Lol. I'm so glad my remarks were a confirmation that you are on the right track. That makes my day, too!

    Thanks for this comment!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Laurie!

    I'm glad you like my book pick for this holiday. Isn't that cover adorable? I especially like the look on the dad's face. He's kinda shell-shocked, yet proud at the same time! Lol.

    And you're very welcome for my comments on your blog! Glad to stop by and put in some positive remarks!

    Thanks for your comment! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Mr. Lonely!

    Happy FAther's Day to you, to! I will most surely pay you a visit soon.

    Thanks for commenting!! : )

    ReplyDelete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)