Sunday, June 12, 2011

Beautiful Cover for 'Angelfire' Sequel!!





What an absolutely awesome cover this is!!

The second book in the Angelfire series
is set for release on February 14, 2012!!!
Even though I had a little quibble about the first book,
I'm all fired up for the sequel,
because the story of Ellie and Will is still a great one!!


You can read my review of Angelfire
HERE



From the Goodreads Synopsis

Life as the Preliator is harder than Ellie ever imagined.

Balancing real life with the responsibility of being Heaven’s warrior is a challenge for Ellie. Her relationship with Will has become all business, though they both long for each other. And now that the secret of who she really is has come out, so have Hell’s strongest reapers. Grown bold and more vicious, the demonic threaten her in the light of day and stalk her in the night.



For further information on this book,
just click HERE!!







3 comments:

  1. Hi, Elisabeth! Yes, it is!!! I like it much more than the one for the first book!!

    Thanks for the visit and the comment! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't read this genre, but I agree with Elisa here, cover is lovely!:)

    ReplyDelete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)