Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Another Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award!!!







This one was given to me by Darlene @ Darlene's Book Nook!!

Thank you so much, Darlene!!!!


 
Since I have already shared 7 random facts
about myself in a previous post
about this same award,
I won't be doing that again in this one.

I do, however, want to acknowledge
and thank the second blogger
who gave me this award.

This is the first time that two bloggers have given me
the same award, which really makes me
feel proud!

It's great to be appreciated, as well as to appreciate others!

I encourage every one whose passion
is book blogging to show
appreciation for the hard work of others
who are just as passionate as you are
about book blogging!!

So head on over to Darlene's blog and
show her some support,
as well as check out her list of other
terrific blogs!!


I will be looking for more blogs to give this award to,
adding them to this post as I find them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)