Friday, January 21, 2011

The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide and International Contest!!!!!!



Well, I say it's about time!!!  I've been waiting for this for more than a year now, if not two!!  I had actually pre-ordered it, thinking it would soon be out.  I finally canceled the pre-order.  It's still on my Amazon wish list, of course.  So now the official release date is April 12, 2011!!!!!!!!!

 
The only thing I can't say I really like about this book is the cover.  The old adage about not judging a book by its cover would certainly apply here, since the content looks fantastic!!!

This guide, according to the appropriately named website thetwilightsaga.com, will be of encyclopedic proportions, more than 500 pages long, with over 100 illustrations and photographs!  Sounds like Twilight Heaven to us Twi-hards, for sure!  It will also contain new material, along with lots of information on the four classic books, as well as Stephenie Meyer's Twilight-based novella, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner.

There's also an international contest associated with the release of the guide!!  Stephenie's publisher, Little, Brown Books for Young Readers, is hosting an international sweepstakes to select 10 lucky fans who will meet Steph in person and chat with her!!!!!  These fans will be selected from the following countries: the USA, Canada, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Taiwan, and the UK. 

You can obtain more information and the entry rules here

GOOD LUCK TO ALL TWI-HARDS, INCLUDING ME!!!!!!!!!









2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!!!! I wonder if there's a countdown widget somewhere. I'll check out twilightguide.com. If they have one, I'll DEFINITELY post it!!!

    Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment!! : )

    ReplyDelete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)